Now that I've given you a complete list of more than 100 Black Friday beauty sales, it's time for my editor's picks!
I've done the shopping for you (well, basically) and determined the 12 BEST places to shop if you're looking for amazing beauty bargains.
Below, find my top picks for what to buy, and why!
Nordstrom — Up to 68 Percent Off
Here are my top picks:
- Foreo Luna Facial Cleansing & Anti-Aging Device (25 percent off): My all-time favourite cleansing gadget, because it has gentle, hygienic silicone bristles and high-tech sonic pulsations.
- PMD Personal Microderm Device (35 percent off): A powerful microdermabrasion system, so you can do your own exfoliation treatments at home.
- iluminage Skin Rejuvenating Pillowcase (25 percent off): This is an anti-aging pillowcase infused with copper oxide, which legitimately helps improve your skin.
- LightStim for Wrinkles LED Light Therapy Device (25 percent off): A handheld gadget that treats your skin (and helps prevent wrinkles) with red LED light. I've had one for a few years!
- HairMax Ultima 12 LaserComb Laser Hair Regrowth Device (20 percent off): Another red light device, but this one's for hair re-growth. There's nothing red light can't do!
- T3 Soft Pink Featherweight Compact Folding Hair Dryer ($50 off): I'm a loyal fan of T3 hair tools, including this travel dryer.
- Beachwaver Pro Professional Rotating Curling Iron (20 percent off): This is a curling iron that does all the work for you at the touch of a button.
Neiman Marcus — $50 Off
Neiman Marcus is taking US$50 off any purchase of US$200 or more—including beauty, fragrances, grooming and cologne—with the promo code THANKFUL. This sale is only on for Nov. 25th.
Here's what I'd buy:
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: The ultra-fast, ultra-powerful hair dryer that everyone is talking about!
- Mason Pearson Popular Mix Brush: I can't live without this brush! It will last you forever, and is one of the most worthwhile beauty investments.
- Baby Quasar Plus: Another red LED light device that targets wrinkles, fine lines and lax skin. I've had mine a few years and it's extremely durable.
- Foreo Luna 2: Oh, look! This cleansing gadget is on sale here, too.
- Simplehuman Sensor Mirror Pro: This mirror is perfect for doing makeup—its LEDs light up automatically as your face approaches it.
- NuFace Trinity: This anti-aging gadget uses microcurrent technology to increase new cell growth, collagen and elastin.
B-Glowing — 20 Percent Off
B-Glowing is offering 20 percent off any purchase of US$50 or more, and a free Paula's Choice Bundle (US$65 value) with the promo code GIFTYOURSELF. Plus they have a bunch more brand-specific offers here. This sale is on until Nov. 29th.
These are my top picks:
- T3 PROi Dryer: This is the hair dryer I've been using every day, and I love it!
- RMS Beauty Swift Shadow: The new all-natural powder eyeshadow collection—I have SB-43 and TT-71, but NEED more!
- RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up: This is the concealer/foundation I wear every single day.
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum: Everyone is going crazy for this line right now. This overnight AHA serum looks like your best bet!
- Mason Pearson Popular Boar Bristle & Nylon Hair Brush: They carry this must-have brush as well!
- Pai Lotus & Orange Blossom BioAffinity Toner: One of the most beautifully formulated face mists that hydrates, calms and protects.
- Beachwaver Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron: This automated heat tool is on sale here, too!
- Kai Perfume Oil: This fresh gardenia scent is one of my favourites. Lots of celebs wear it, too!
Beauty Bridge — 25 Percent Off
Beauty Bridge has 25 percent off their whole store. This sale is only on for Nov. 25th.
I wouldn't miss these products:
- bareMinerals bareSkin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation: This is one of the ONLY foundations I've found that is silicone-free. It's also oil-free, paraben-free and fragrance-free, and gives a really lovely finish.
- Cane + Austin 20 Percent Miracle Pad: If you're looking for a results-oriented exfoliator, this is one of the most intensive on the market, with 20 percent glycolic.
- Patchology Exfoliate FlashMasque: Probably my favourite sheet mask, because you get an exfoliating treatment at the same time as it hydrates.
- Lipstick Queen Eden Lipstick: The ultimate red in the ultimate balmy formula.
- Baby Foot: The original deep exfoliating peel for your feet. Gross but it works!
Saks Fifth Avenue — $25 Off
Saks Fifth Avenue is giving you a free US$25 gift card with any beauty or fragrance purchase of US$100 or more. Just use the promo code LUVBEAUTY. This sale is only on for Nov. 25th.
Here's what I'd snap up:
- Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer: Widely considered the best concealer on the market!
- Slip Silk Eye Mask: Hands down, the most luxurious and comfortable sleep mask.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow: I've bought this tinted lip balm again and again. It moisturizes so well!
- Diptyque Baies Candle: Sure, it smells amazing, but it's also a cool jar to store makeup in when it's done.
- By Terry Baume de Rose: When your lips need major nourishment, this luxury lip balm does the job like nothing else.
- Mason Pearson Detangler Brush: I'll be investing in one of these, which is meant to be used on wet hair out of the shower.
The Detox Market — Up to $80 Off
The Detox Market has a tiered sale happening where the more you spend, the more you save. With any order of US$100 or more, you'll get US$10 off with the promo code THANKS10. With any order of US$200 or more, you'll get US$30 off and a free gift (US$55 value) with the promo code THANKS30. Finally, if you order US$400 or more, you'll get US$80 and free gifts (US$94 value) with the promo code THANKS80. The same sale is happening at The Detox Market Canada, but in C$ and without the free gifts (sob!). These sales are only on Nov. 25th, but in past year's they've extended to Cyber Monday as well.
I ALWAYS shop here to stock up on my favourite natural products, a few of which include:
- RMS Beauty Magic Luminizer: This is the new, warmer version of the brand's famous illuminator, and I'm dying to get my hands on it!
- RMS Beauty Swift Shadow: The brand new powder shadows are here as well, and I'm definitely buying more.
- RMS Beauty "Un" Cover-Up: I can never have enough!
- RMS Beauty "Un" Powder: The best pure silica powder to set your makeup.
- MV Skincare Pure Jojoba: The best-quality jojoba oil on the market, which will moisturize and protect your skin without clogging pores.
- Sappho New Paradigm Liquid Foundation: My favourite all-natural liquid foundation now comes in a higher-coverage formula! I wear Leisha in the original, and I'm a 3 in this one.
- Sappho New Paradigm Concealer: The brand has also just launched a high-coverage concealer made with natural ingredients!
- Schaf Facial Cleanser: I'm a huge fan of this gentle, sulfate-free cleanser.
Petal & Post — Up to 40 Percent Off
Here's what I'm adding to my cart:
- Odacité Beautiful Day Moisturizer: This is one of the best, cleanly formulated moisturizers I've come across—with no harmful oils!
- Lily Lolo Natural Lip Pencil: Seriously the only natural lip liners I've found, and they perform as well as any mainstream brand's. Review coming soon!
- Treat Collection 2-in-1 Top & Base Coat: I've heard such great things about this clean nailcare and colour line.
- Graydon All-Over Soap + Shampoo: A subtly scented multi-purpose cleanser that you can use all over the body.
- Ursa Major Essential Face Wipes: The only cleansing wipes I've ever seen with such great ingredients.
- Province Apothecary Parfum Botanique No. 19 — A gorgeous little rollerball perfume from a Canadian brand.
ASOS — 30 Percent Off
ASOS US is offering 30 percent off the entire site, with the promo code THANKFUL30. If you're in Canada, you can shop this sale, too—just change the currency in the top right corner to C$. ASOS UK is doing 20 percent off the entire store with the promo code GOGOGO. Both of these sales are on until Nov. 29th.
Here are my top picks:
- Foreo Luna 2: Yes, my fave cleansing gadget is on sale here, too!
- Pixi Glow Tonic: Now would be a great time to invest in the cult-favourite, five percent glycolic acid exfoliating toner (which some say is a dupe for Lotion P50!).
- Nip+Fab Glycolic Fix Extreme Pads: One of the most effective and affordable glycolic acid treatments on the market.
- Eyeko Brow Gel: I've been loving this tinted brow mascara lately—it really coats and defines the individual hairs without clumping.
Amazon.com — $25 Off
Amazon.com is giving everyone who spends US$50 or more on luxury beauty a US$25 credit towards a future purchase. Simply enter the promo code BEAUTYGIFT25. This is on until Dec. 1st.
Here are some amazing finds:
- LightStim for Wrinkles: The anti-aging gadget that uses safe red LED light is over here, too!
- Juice Beauty SPF 30 Oil-Free Moisturizer: One of the very few sunscreens I've ever found that uses a high enough zinc oxide concentration, and no harmful oils!
- Mason Pearson Popular Mixture Hair Brush: By now, you can obviously tell I just love this brush!
- Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel: This is a great sulfate-free cleanser that won't strip your skin. It's infused with fruit enzymes!
- blinc Mascara Amplified: I've basically given up on any non-tubular mascara. This one is great because not only is it smudge-proof, but it also gives you volume.
- TOPPIK Hair Building Fibers: If you have thinning roots, this is by far the best tinted hair powder to create the illusion of more hair.
- CHI Original Pro 1” Ceramic Ionic Tourmaline Flat Iron Hair Straightener: Another deal on this very reliable, high-performing flat iron.
SkinStore — Up to 30 Percent Off
SkinStore has 25 to 30 percent off selected products with the promo code CYBERWKND. This is on until Nov. 27th (I think).
Here are my top picks:
- Foreo Luna 2: I guess you're getting the hint... now is the time to invest in one of these cleansing gadgets!
- Obagi Professional C-Serum 20% Strength: A dermatologist-quality antioxidant serum to combat free radicals.
- Colorescience Sunforgettable SPF 30 Brush: A brush-on powder sunscreen that's super-handy for touch-ups all year round.
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist: A cult-favourite hydrating mist with rose extract.
Well.ca — Up to 75 Percent Off
Here are the best beauty finds:
- Consonant Natural Foaming Face Wash: One of my most-loved face cleansers, which should work for every skin type and is sulfate-free!
- beautyblender Pink Sponge: This is a great deal on the must-have makeup sponge.
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster Instant Doll Lash Extension Kit: My favourite way to create the look of lash extensions!
- Weleda Citrus Deodorant: My favourite all-natural spray deo—I even wear this as perfume sometimes!
- Anna Sui Beauty Tray: Such a chic way to keep your beauty stuff organized.
Deciem — 60 Percent Off
If you're planning on taking advantage of the sales, I truly think these are the best beauty bargains out there! I'm actually amazed that so many of my most-loved products have been discounted—now is definitely the time to pull the trigger if you've been considering any of them.
Again, these are my top beauty shops for Black Friday weekend:
Are you doing any Black Friday beauty shopping?
What's on YOUR list?