Clarins Giveaway Terms and Conditions
The Clarins and BEAUTY EDITOR Giveaway (the “Contest”) is open to residents of Canada, excluding those residing in the Province of Quebec or where prohibited by law. Also excluded are Employees of BEAUTYEDITOR.ca (herein referred as the “Contest Sponsor”), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
1. The Contest Period starts at 12:00 am on January 11, 2013 and continues until 11:59 pm on January 24, 2013, the Contest Closing Date. No purchase necessary. All times are Eastern Times.
2. TO ENTER the Contest, Contestants must visit the contest website at beautyeditor.ca/clarins. All contestants must also subscribe to receive BEAUTY EDITOR weekly newsletters (which are free) and include a valid email address.
3. PRIZE(S) – Participants are eligible to win one of four (4) prize packages worth approximately $150 in Clarins products. The prize packages will be mailed to the winners.
4. DRAW – A random draw will be made at approximately 12:00 pm on January 25, 2012 at the Contest Sponsor’s office in Toronto, Ontario. The winners will be contacted via email.
5. If a Winner cannot be reached at first contact and/or incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, declines the prize, or fails to return a Release of Liability as specified below, Contest Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
7. To be declared a winner, selected entrant may need to return a signed Declaration of Compliance with the Contest Rules and a full Liability and Publicity Release. Contest judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
8. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
9. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
10. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants. To receive a copy of the list of the winners, email the Contest Sponsor at email@example.com.
11. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest Sponsor takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor.
13. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize.
14. This Contest will be run in accordance with these rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules by participating in the Contest. The terms of this Contest, as set out in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
15. The Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. The Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this Contest should a virus, bug or other cause beyond their reasonable control corrupt the security or proper administration of the Contest.
Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
16. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the email address for the domain associated with the submitted email address is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid email account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this Contest will be the contest server machine(s).