The Beautyeditor and Joe Fresh contest (the “Contest”) is open to residents of Canada who are over the age of majority excluding the province of Quebec, and excluding employees of Beautyeditor and Joe Fresh (herein referred collectively as “Contest Sponsors”), its parent and affiliated companies, representatives, dealers and agents, contest suppliers and judges, and those with whom they are domiciled.
1. The Contest Period starts on Tuesday, December 1, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on Monday, December 14, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. (“the contest closing date”). No purchase necessary. All times are Eastern Times.
2. HOW TO ENTER – To participate in the Contest, you can a) tweet about the contest, b) leave a comment on the blog post, or c) become a follower on Twitter. Should you not have a Twitter account, visit www.twitter.com and follow the instructions on how to create your account. There are no fees associated with the creation of a Twitter account. By creating a Twitter account, each entrant agrees to comply with the Terms of service of Twitter.
If you are not already following @Beauty_Editor on www.twitter.com/beauty_editor, you can become a follower to be eligible to win. Only one (1) entry per Twitter profile per person.
Entrants can also tweet the following: “Win the @JoeFresh #5MinuteFace package + a $100 @JoeFresh gift card from @Beauty_Editor!”
PRIZES – Entrants are eligible to win the following prize: One (1) Joe Fresh "5-Minute Face" Package and one (1) Joe Fresh $100 Gift Card (Total value: approximately $150CAD)
3. Winner selection process by a Beautyeditor representative will be made on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 from all eligible entries received within the Contest Period.
The name of the selected entrants will be posted immediately after the selection period via blog post comment or the Beautyeditor Twitter feed at www.twitter.com/beauty_editor. Each entrant is responsible to verify if he/she has been selected. Selected entrants must make themselves known by contacting www.twitter.com/beauty_editor on Twitter.
4. If the selected entrant fails to respond within a reasonable time period, or declines the prize, the Contest Sponsors reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to select another entrant or to cancel the prize.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable, redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost/stolen. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with a prize of at least equal value in the event of the unavailability, for whatever reason, of the advertised prize.
6. In the event the selected entrant is a minor, the entrant’s parent or legal guardian will be deemed to be the entrant who must meet all contest eligibility requirements and who may accept the prize on behalf of the minor. Contest judges’ rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to the promotion and the awarding of prizes.
7. By entering this Contest and/or accepting a prize, entrants consent to the use of their entry, name, city of residence and/or voice, statements, any photographs or other likenesses for publicity, advertising or informational purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsor and/or its advertising agencies in any medium or format without further notice or compensation.
8. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
9. No communications will be entered into except with selected entrants.
10. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. Contest Sponsors takes no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, late or destroyed entries, or for typographical or other production errors. Contest Sponsors is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
11. By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsors, their advertising and promotional agencies and the contest judge(s), their affiliates and respective directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releasees”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize.