The look was created by makeup artist Diane Kendal.
- MAC Select Moisturecover — blended over well-moisturized skin with ﬁngers only where needed to perfect skin
- MAC Eye Kohl in Smolder— applied to the upper lash line and blended upwards from both the inner and outer corners with Brush No. 239, leaving the middle of the eyelid bare. Excess product left on the brush is then diffused through the lower lashline
- MAC Studio Moisture Fix SPF 15 — applied on a cotton swab and used to remove a bit of liner through the lower lashes before re-applying Eye Kohl in Smolder and blending once again
- MAC Cremestick Liner in Black — applied as a thin line through the upper lash line with Brush No. 210, and then rolled onto the root of the lashes. Excess product left on the brush also accentuates the lower lashes
- MAC Pro Gloss Texture — applied on the centre of the eyelid to ﬁnish the eye
- Hydrated, but natural