Bold lips. “Thakoon wanted to focus on the lip this season. It’s a fuschia pink, which is not an obvious colour for a bold lip. We wanted to play with colour, and it ends up making the whole look so interesting.”—NARS makeup artist Diane Kendal.
“The collection is a romantic cliché of something old New York—Upper East Side in the 1980s, but with a quirky twist. It’s reminiscent of the past but still feels modern.”—designer Thakoon Panichgul.
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer
- NARS Loose Powder in Snow
- NARS Concealer
- NARS The Multiple in Undress Me (new for fall 2012)
- NARS Blush in Exhibit A
- NARS Duo Eyeshadow in Pandora
- NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Santa Monica
- NARS Lipstick in Heat Wave