The mix of textures, rich colous and strong silhouettes with a menswear influence called for a style that balanced the look and added a touch of femininity, with just enough edge.
1. Create a deep side part and prep damp hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray. Apply throughout the hair from roots to ends.
2. Diffuse the hair with a blow dryer on high heat.
3. Repeat steps one and two—apply TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Root Boosting Spray from roots to ends and diffuse the hair. Be sure to layer the product to create a natural, rough texture.
4. Apply a dime sized amount of TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Anti-Frizz Secret Crème throughout the hair to give definition.
5. Gather the hair into a loose ponytail on one side, fastening an elastic midway down the pony, leaving the heavier side of the face-framing part loose and undone.
6. Twist the hair into a messy side bun, fastening with hair pins as you go.
7. Loosely gather pieces from the heavier side of the part and pin them into the bun.
8. To finish, lightly spritz with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray.