The look was inspired by Helmut Newton.
- Blend MAC Powder Blush in Taupe Shape (available spring 2013) under the cheekbones to contour.
- Blend MAC Powder Blush in Poised (available spring 2013) over the cheeks to add strength and colour.
- Apply MAC Iridescent Loose Powder in Silver Dusk above the cheekbones to highlight.
- Blend MAC Pigment in Golden Lemon over the eyelids for a yellow-golden highlight.
- Blend MAC Powder Blush in Taupe Shape (available spring 2013) through the crease to contour.
- Apply MAC Pro Crème Liner in Black through the upper lashes to define and elongate the eyes.
- Apply MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara through the lashes to define and perfect.
- Define and sculpt the brows with MAC Brow Fluidline in Dirty Blonde and Deep Dark Brunette (available spring 2013).
- Mix together and apply MAC Lip Pencils in Cherry and Vino to define and contour the lips.
- Blend MAC Mineralize Rich Lipsticks in Lady at Play and Lush Life (available spring 2013) with MAC Pro Lipmix in Process Magenta and apply over the entire lip.
- Set the lips with MAC Pigment in Neo-Orange.