Suede-matte fuchsia lips with contoured skin and flushed cheeks.
“I was really inspired by Keith Haring meets Holly Golightly; it’s a little bit naughty meets nice. I wanted to create a look that was cool and luxurious, just like the clothing. I kept the face simple and fresh, applying layers of sheer texture and then adding a subtle flush to the cheek, as the focus of this look was the lip. For the lip I mixed three different lip products together and applied all with my fingers to give it a bit of a suede finish and keep it looking matte.”—Gucci Westman, global artistic director for Revlon.
- Revlon PhotoReady Color Correcting Primer
- Revlon PhotoReady Perfecting Primer
- On cheeks: Revlon Baby Stick for Lips and Cheeks in Pink Passion (from The Spring/Summer ’13 Collection by Gucci Westman, available May 2013)
- Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Not Just Nudes
- Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eyeshadow Quad in Addictive
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliner in Brown
- Revlon PhotoReady 3D Volume Mascara
- Revlon ColorStay Lip Liner in Nude (when needed)
- A mix of Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipsticks in Muse and Preview (available January 2013)
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Crave