1. Massage MAC Complete Comfort Crème into the skin to nourish and hydrate.
2. Use MAC Mineralize Concealer only where needed to perfect, taking care to keep skin looking completely clean.
3. Blend MAC Cream Colour Base in Luna or Hush over the high points of the cheek bones, the bridge of the nose and the bow of the lip to highlight.
1. Press MAC Cream Colour Base in Luna or Hush over the eyelids for a subtle highlight.
2. Use MAC Eyeshadow in Omega, Coquette, Copperplate or Typographic to lightly fill in brows if needed.
3. Brush MAC Clear Brow Set through the brows to polish and groom.
1. Pat MAC Studio Finish SPF 15 Concealer into hydrated lips as a base.
2. Define and contour the mouth in a heart shape with an opaque finish using MAC Lip Pencil in Embrace Me.