1. Apply MAC Mineralize Moisture Fluid SPF 15 Foundation (available spring 2013) with the MAC 190 Foundation Brush to even and tone the skin.
2. Pat MAC Studio Finish SPF 15 Concealer around the eye area to even and perfect the skin.
3. Sweep MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder over the skin with the MAC 129 Powder Brush to polish and set the makeup.
4. Blend together MAC Pro Longwear Blushes in Blush All Day and Eternal Sun and blend over the cheeks with the MAC 129 Powder Brush.
1. Choose MAC Pro Chromacake in either Hi-Def Cyan, Genuine Orange or Pure White, and then apply using a MAC 211 Pointed Liner Brush to execute the graphic, winged-out liner design that continues through the crease.
2. Blend together MAC Pro Lash Mixing Medium and MAC Pro Pigments in Marine Ultra or Rich Purple, and apply accordingly as either vibrant blue or plum-toned mascara.
1. Mix together MAC Lipsticks in Hue and Please Me and pat over the lips to create a light, nude pink that reads more matte in texture and finish.