Soft, metallic smoky eyes.
“Since it was a daytime premiere I wanted Emma's makeup to feel fresh and playful. I used warm metallics to create a softer version of a smoky eye and paired it with a soft beige on her cheeks and lips.”—Rachel Goodwin, celebrity makeup artist for Chanel.
1. Prep the skin with Chanel Sublimage Essential Regenerating Fluid.
2. Apply Revlon Nearly Naked Makeup (Emma's shade is Vanilla). "I focused on the perimeter of her face, dabbing product directly onto her cheekbones, temples, jaw line and neck, then applied foundation to the centre of the face, fanning it out toward the edges with a Beautyblender Sponge."
3. Sculpt the cheeks with a sheer powder blush, and then apply Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Creamsicle on the apples of the cheeks for a peachy glow.
1. "Next, I worked a warm brown shadow into her lash line and up into the crease." Use Revlon ColorStay 16 Hour Eye Shadow Quad in Addictive.
2. "[I] added a bronze cream shadow over the powder for a subtle, shimmering effect." Use Revlon Illuminance Crème Shadow in Precious Metals.
1. To match the peachy blush, apply Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick in Runway.
2. Add shine with Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Chic.