Mint green Ombré nails with a matte finish.
The leather-inspired look was made to match the show’s pastel designs in luxe materials.
1. File the nails into a squared-off shape.
2. Apply a base coat.
3. Apply a sandy beige polish, like Essie Nail Polish in Sand Tropez.
4. On a flat surface covered with plastic, pour a small amount of beige polish and mint green polish (such as Essie Nail Polish in Da Bush) right next to each other. Use a toothpick to swirl them together so that the colours are blended where they touch.
5. Dab a sponge into the polish and then on to your nail, repeating as many times as necessary until you get your desired colour gradation. The mint green should be at your tips, fading into the beige at your cuticles.
6. Repeat on the rest of your nails.
7. Apply a matte top coat, such as Essie Matte About You Matte Finisher.
8. Clean up any excess on your cuticles and fingers with a Q-tip dipped in nail polish remover.