1. Blend MAC Select Cover-Up into the skin as needed to perfect.
2. Lightly apply MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation (available spring 2013) over hydrated skin to even and tone.
3. Blend MAC Pro Sculpting Cream in Coffee Walnut under the cheekbones and through the temples to contour.
4. Blend MAC Strobe Liquid in Golden Elixir over the high points of the face to highlight.
1. Blend MAC Paint Pot in Quite Natural through the crease for a neutral contour.
2. Mix together MAC Eyeshadows in Digit and Electra and blend through the inner and outer eye and the centre of the eyelid.
3. Apply MAC Eye Kohl in Fascinating through the waterline and then layer with MAC Eyeshadow in Electra to accent and open the eyes.
4. Blend MAC Cream Colour Shadows in Must Have Brown and Top Soil (from the Spring '13 Forecast Eye Palette, available spring 2013) through the crease to strengthen the contour.
5. Curl the lashes and lightly groom with a bit of mascara.
1. Define and contour the lips with MAC Lip Pencil in Embrace Me (available spring 2013).
2. Blend MAC Pro Paint Stick in Magenta over the entire lip.