1. Lightly blend MAC Face & Body Foundation into the skin to even and tone.
2. Lightly contour underneath the cheeks using MAC Pro Sculpting Powder in Sculpt.
3. Blend MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl and Shell over the high points of the face for a subtle highlight.
4. Sweep MAC Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder over the skin to set and polish.
1. Layer MAC Pro Chromaline in Marine Ultra and MAC Pro Pigment in Naval Blue through the upper lash lines for a delicate line of definition.
2. Mix MAC Pro Pigment in White with MAC Pro Eyeliner Mixing Medium, and apply through the inner corners of the eyes.
1. Lightly blend MAC Mineralize Lipstick in Luxe Natural (available spring 2013) into the entire lip for a soft nude.