1. Create a deep side part in dry, clean hair.
2. Gather the hair in the smaller side of the part, and brush it back and across the head, securing with an elastic so that the ponytail falls over the opposite shoulder, giving a punky illusion of a half-shaven head.
3. Spray hair with TRESemmé Smooth Iron Style & Hold Styling Spray.
4. Working in sections, use a flat iron to create slight waves by alternating the direction of your straightener as if you're turning a doorknob back and forth.
5. Finish the style with TRESemmé Climate Control Finishing Spray to lock out humidity and seal the style.