Oh hi there! It's only been, like years since I've done a weekly picks video. Those of you who go waaay back will remember these—just a little debrief on five beauty products I'm loving lately (and why). I thought I'd get back into vlogging (since YouTube is the future... or so I hear).
Today, I'm raving about a cleanser, mascara, hair care, a makeup brush and lipstick. Plus, there are prizes to be won, too!
In case you can't watch right now—or if you just want to skip my blathering and get to the intel—here are the products I mentioned:
- L'Oréal Paris Sublime Soft Micellar Cleanser: A new drugstore cleansing water that may just give Bioderma a run for its money. I use it with my Shiseido Facial Cotton (reviewed here).
- Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara: Gives me amazing volume and length in a super-soft formula that doesn't flake or clump.
- Matrix Biolage Hair Care Collection: The entire line's been upgraded with better technology and packaging; I'm just in love with VolumeBloom for fine hair.
- Sonia Kashuk Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush: Perfect for getting foundation or tinted moisturizer around tight spots like your nose.
- Avon Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick: Lovely sheer, moisturizing lipstick seen on Kat Dennings and Allison Williams on the red carpet.
And here's how to enter the giveaway!
Win 1 of 8 Avon Beauty Blogger Boxes
I took part in curating this Beauty Blogger Box, above, to celebrate Avon's 100th anniversary in Canada. It's already sold out (woo hoo!), but I've got eight to give away to you guys!
Visit this page to enter the contest.Contest closes May 17th.
Shop the Video
Have Your Say
Have you tried any of my picks in the video?
What would you like to see in future videos?
What beauty stuff are YOU loving lately?