Sometimes (okay, a lot of the time) I feel like I'm not creative enough with my eyeshadow. This is a real cute idea at the Derek Lam Spring 2015 show: a super-soft diffusion of purple tones from lash line to just above the crease.
And it gets even more creative. Tom Pecheux did the makeup, using all MAC, and instead of shadow... he used a lipstick to get this beautiful colour.
Get the Look
1. Blend Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer over moisturized and primed skin as needed to perfect.
2. Sweep Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder through the centre of the face to set and mattify.
3. Press and tap Go Guava and Must Have Melon from the limited-edition Trend Forecast Spring 2015 Lip and Cheek (coming fall 2014) into the cheeks for a peachy flush.
4. Blend Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade over the upper cheekbones to highlight.
5. Lightly coat the upper lashes with Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash Mascara. Layer Tarot Mascara (available spring 2015) over top to add purple to the lashes.
6. Smudge Fluidline in Lowlights (available spring 2015) into the upper lash line.
8. Apply Eye Kohl in Fascinating through the waterlines to open the eyes.
9. Sweep Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade over the brow bones and inner corners of the eyes to highlight.
10. Blend Seasonally Peach and Spring Sensation from the limited-edition Trend Forecast Spring 2015 Lip and Cheek (coming fall 2014) into the lips with the 316 Lip Brush for a fresh finish.