Summer is officially here, so let's get this party started... on our fingertips!
Confetti nails are extra-adorable, and also extra-easy compared to most nail art looks, because essentially you're just painting clusters of small, colourful dots. Like so:
Here's how to do this mani the chic way, with step-by-step instructions from celebrity nail artist and JINsoon founder Jin Soon Choi:
Confetti Nail Tutorial
1. File and shape your nails into a long oval shape, and apply a base coat. (Jin used her own JINsoon Power Coat.)
2. Apply two coats of a pale, pale pink nail polish all over the nails. Here, Jin used JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Doux.
3. Use a dotting tool or a toothpick to apply dots of a bright mint blue, such as JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Poppy Blue, on a section of the nail. Tip: Place a few dots of the colour on a piece of paper, and use it as your palette to dip your tool into.
4. Repeat step three using a magenta nail polish, such as JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Farouche.
5. Repeat step three using a lime yellow nail polish, such as JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Charme.
6. Repeat step three using a coral orange nail polish, such as JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Enflammée.
7. Finish with a glossy top coat. (Jin used JINsoon Top Gloss.)
Where To Buy
Find JINsoon polishes at the following retailers:
Have Your Say
What do you think of this confetti look? Have you tried any polishes from JINsoon?