Halloween is almost here! If you don't have a costume yet, why not start with your nails?
This spider web nail art is a subtle way to acknowledge to the holiday, and the black-on-white design is actually quite graphic and chic! Plus, it couldn't be more simple to create.
Here's the step-by-step from celebrity nail artist Jin Soon Choi.
Spider Web Nail Tutorial
1. File and shape your nails into a long oval shape. Apply a base coat, such as JINsoon Power Coat.
2. Apply two coats of an opaque white nail polish all over the nails. Try JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Kookie White.
3. Use a striping brush and a black or charcoal nail polish, such as JINsoon Nail Lacquer in Nocturne, to draw the spider web. Start from the centre of the side of the nail, and draw three lines outwards.
4. Connect the lines starting from the inner corner, to form the individual strands of the spider web.
5. Finish with a glossy top coat, such as JINsoon Top Gloss.
Shop Editor's Picks
Find JINsoon polishes at:
Would you wear this spider web nail art?