Giving beauty products to the men in your life is a win-win. They get to use stuff that's way more fancy than their usual drugstore buys. And you get to enjoy the benefits of a more well-groomed (softer/smoother/better-smelling) guy!
I've picked out 19 gift ideas that are guaranteed to go over well with the men on your list. They rarely get to pamper themselves, so these luxe but masculine beauty products will be much appreciated.
Grooming Gift Ideas For Men — Click To Shop:
- Owen & Fred: Every time he opens this durable canvas Travel Kit, he'll be greeted with a "Hey Handsome!" And then he'll think of you...
- Jack Black: Upgrade his cheapie two-in-one with this coconut oil-based Shampoo + Conditioner. The pump is so handy, and the minty scent will wake him right up.
- The Art of Shaving: What man wouldn't want his own handcrafted Engraved Razor? This one is made with the finest materials, including Gillette Fusion blades.
- Oral-B: Get the tech-savvy guy this Bluetooth Toothbrush. It works in tandem with a mobile tracking app to provide real-time guidance on his brushing, and even records data he can later share with his dentist.
- Aramis: Just out this fall, Black is a fresh but woodsy blend of grapefruit, leather, cognac, vetiver, tonka bean and incense. It's sexy for sure, but a clean sexy.
- Nixon: This Grooming Set contains everything he needs to keep his hands well MAN-icured: nail scissors, clippers, tweezers and a folded utility knife.
- C.O. Bigelow: Guys aren't going to use body scrubs... but this Exfoliating Soap does the job with crushed walnut shells. Peppermint oil makes it an energizing experience.
- Beardbrand: For men with facial hair, this Beard Oil is a must. A blend of jojoba, almond, argan and castor oils, it softens the hair without making it greasy, and leaves a subtle earthy scent.
- Clinique For Men: Especially in Canada, guys need moisturizer! Maximum Hydrator provides deep hydration and anti-aging benefits (although it thankfully doesn't scream that on the label).
- Kiehl's: Guys are notorious for skipping sunscreen. Treat him to one he'll want to use, such as this UV Guard with SPF 50 protection.
- Weleda: If he plays sports, then he'll love this all-natural Arnica Shower Gel. Arnica is said to soothe tired muscles, and the rosemary scent will re-energize him.
- Philips: Let's talk body hair. If he's got it, then he might want the Multigroom, which comes with seven attachments for full face and body grooming. Beard hairs, chest hairs, nose hairs—this thing tackles 'em all.
- Anthony: This Lip Balm doesn't just look manly. It also leaves lips with a smooth, matte finish instead of a shiny gloss.
- Baxter of California: Once he tries high-quality hair tools—like this handcrafted Comb, for example—he'll never want to go back! It's handcrafted and features smoothly tapered teeth that are gentle on hair and scalp.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs: Even more fancy than canvas, this Leather Travel Kit is made from richly grained leather and houses a removable pouch. Definitely something he'll use for years.
- Panasonic: Sometimes with men, you've gotta drop hints that they need to take care of business—like with this Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer. It can be used wet or dry, and safely trims unwanted hair with a rotating blade.
- Acqua di Parma: Colonia Club will win you points on the attractive green bottle alone. Inside, the scent is a citrusy blend of bergamot, lemon, mint, geranium, vetiver and musk.
- Kale Naturals: Men need body lotion, too. This Sport Body Repair Cream was designed just for men and contains moisture-rich and anti-inflammatory botanicals.
- Proraso: For the guy who appreciates a traditional shave, this Shaving Set is perfect. It includes a brush and bowl, plus a pre-shave treatment, shaving cream and after-shave balm.
What's your favourite grooming gift for guys?