I might be slightly biased, but I think beauty products make the best stocking stuffers. They're small, they're cute, and they're very affordable—or at least, they are if you shop the ones on my list!
Here are 23 ideas guaranteed to please any beauty lover. Everything here is $15 Canadian, or less...
Beauty Stocking Stuffers — Click to Shop:
- Sunnylife: This carved purple Parrot Candle has major personality! (I have one shaped like a pineapple, and LOVE it.)
- Too Cool For School: This single-dose Egg Cream Sheet Mask is infused with egg white and egg yolk to hydrate and brighten.
- Sephora Collection: The holiday Kiss Me Balm gives lips a shimmery cherry tint.
- MAC: A Sized To Go Tinted Lipglass is perfect for her purse.
- Seltzer: This cheery canvas Heart Pouch can carry makeup essentials.
- Drybar: The Detangler To Go is a travel-sized brush that can be used on wet or dry hair.
- Ciaté London: The Mini Paint Pot is a petite version of the regular Ciaté polish, dressed up with a cute bow.
- Rebels Refinery: Skull Lip Balm in hot pink packaging. 'Nuff said!
- Skinny & Co.: Multitasking Skinny Coconut Oil can be used as a body lotion, face oil or makeup remover.
- Kocostar: Nail Therapy is an intensive sheet mask for each nail!
- CoverGirl: The new Gloss Balm Cream is a richer, creamier version of the original Jumbo Gloss Balm.
- Tatcha: These Japanese Beauty Papers have a rep as the best oil-blotting papers of all time.
- The Body Shop: Hands down, the cutest thing in the store right now is this limited-edition Lip & Cheek Stain.
- First Aid Beauty: A purse-sized Ultra Repair Cream will come in handy for winter weather.
- Nordstrom: This refillable Atomizer lets you enjoy your favourite fragrance on the go.
- Maybelline: One of the best drugstore mascaras to launch this year was Lash Sensational, now in Black Pearl for a luminescent effect.
- Well-Kept: Screen Cleansing Towelettes keep breakouts at bay by disinfecting cell phones, keyboards and other devices. Great idea!
- Forever 21: This Heart Print Compact is so cute (and surprisingly cheap!).
- Patchology: OMG, Leopard Facial Sheets! Sheet masks just got more stylish.
- Fresh: You can't go wrong with this fragrant SugarBath Lemon Soap in pretty patterned paper.
- C. Booth: This big tub of Sea Salt Body Scrub has an old-school apothecary feel.
- Tony Moly: Peach Hand Cream, in a jar that looks like a peach. Awww!
- DenTek: Floss Picks are a must for the handbag and/or office desk drawer.
What's your favourite beauty stocking stuffer?