Mark your calendars and set your alarm clocks, because Sephora's annual Black Friday sale is coming up this week!
Whether you're in Canada or the US, here are all the details you need to know:
When to Shop
- Eastern time: Midnight on Friday, November 25th
- Pacific time: 9pm on Thursday, November 24th
- Mountain time: 10pm on Thursday, November 24th
- Central time: 11pm on Thursday, November 24th
- Atlantic time: 1am on Friday, November 25th
- Alaska time: 8pm on Thursday, November 24th
- Hawaii time: 7pm on Thursday, November 24th
I recommend shopping this sale and making your purchases as close to the start time as possible, for your best chance at scoring a deal. In previous years, the most popular sets have sold out quickly—before the next morning! If you have trouble accessing the Black Friday page, just keep refreshing your browser.
Canada: Spend C$50 or more (excluding taxes) to get FREE 2-4 day Standard Shipping
US: Spend US$50 or more (excluding taxes) to get FREE Standard 3 Day Shipping
What's On Sale
Sephora's Black Friday beauty deals can all be had for $33 or less (if you're in Canada), or $25 or less ( if you're in the US). The lowest price point is C$13 / US$10.
(Yes, in previous years, they used to sell everything for C$13 / US$10, but it looks like they're now including some higher-value sets, which is nice.)
But if I had to pick my favourites, these are what I'd personally buy:
- Milk Makeup Headliner Makeup Set (I NEED to try this brand!)
- First Aid Beauty FAB Holiday Trio (one of my fave skincare lines)
- Urban Decay After Dark Travel Pencil Set (such great waterproof eyeliners)
- Tarte Intro to Tarte Deluxe Discovery Set (love their lipsticks and blushes)
Below, you'll find every beauty deal for both Canada and the US. Again, HERE'S the Black Friday page you want to be on right when the sale starts in your time zone. These will only be available while quantities last, so you have to be quick!