Welcome! If it's your first time here, this page contains our best resources to get you started.
Step 1: Get To Know Us
Here at Beautyeditor, we believe in embracing your natural beauty. It all begins with your skin!
This website features skincare advice, research, guides and product recommendations to help you improve and maintain your complexion. You can also sign up for Better Skin in 7, a FREE seven-day email course, for even more skincare help in your inbox.
Besides skincare tips, we share other beauty recommendations and information, from makeup reviews and tutorials to expert interviews and reader hair consultations. For inspiration, we regularly look to the red carpet, not the runway.
Ultimately, our mission is to help you feel more confident through self-care and self-love. By learning the fundamentals of healthy skin—and how to enhance it—we hope you'll be inspired to celebrate your unique beauty.
Wondering about the people behind Beautyeditor?
I'm Michelle, the founder of this website, and a former magazine beauty editor. I have more than a decade of experience studying skincare and nutrition, and I LOVE sharing my findings!
Step 2: Take the Free Course
Here's more information about Better Skin in 7, the FREE email course that teaches you how to improve your skin in just seven days. You will learn:
- Why you NEED to get quality beauty sleep
- How to nourish your skin from within
- The best way to wash your face
- Why you should exfoliate (gently!) every day
- How to find the right moisturizer (if you need one)
- What to look for in a sunscreen
- How the right makeup can actually HELP your skin
Sign up right here to get the emails in your inbox:
Step 3: Join the Community
Here's how you can stay up-to-date with Beautyeditor:
Instagram: For daily beauty tips and product recommendations, head to Instagram. Make sure to click on Instagram Stories for a peek at the latest product arrivals and press events. You'll also stay informed of when new articles are posted.
Facebook: We share new articles, breaking news and our most popular beauty tips on Facebook. Plus, we post links to articles on other websites that we think you'll find informative or useful.
Twitter: We also share our new and best articles on Twitter. If you have a beauty question, this is the best place to ask it—response time is generally much faster than email!
Pinterest: If you love great visuals, follow us on Pinterest. We have boards for Celebrity Beauty; Skincare Tips; Makeup Tips; Beauty Products & Reviews; and many more!
Beautyeditor Premium: If you'd like a faster, ad-free experience on this website, you can support us by joining Beautyeditor Premium. It costs less than a monthly magazine subscription, and the first month is FREE!
Step 4: Learn More
There are more than 2,500 articles on Beautyeditor! Here are some favourites to get you started:
- 8 of the Worst Skincare Mistakes (and How To Avoid Them)
- How the Oils in Your Diet are Aging Your Skin
- 5 Reasons You Should Be Using a Natural Sunscreen
- Why You Need To Exfoliate Your Skin Every Day
- Is Low Thyroid Causing Your "Hormonal" Acne?
- Why Squalane is One of the Best Face Oils
- How To Apply Your Skincare Products in the Right Order
- 100+ of the Best Products in My Makeup, Hair and Skincare Routine
Can't find what you're looking for? Want to request a future article? Please contact us!